Roughly 70% of the world's zinc originates from mining. The remaining 30% comes from recycling secondary zinc sources.
Reference: Zn Info Center
If you are interested in working for Metalplate and feel that your qualifications and career objectives fit our needs, please contact us at email@example.com
Resumes may also be sent to the following:Metalplate Galvanizing, L.P.
|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Applicant should have 5+ years experience in the following areas:
|Qualifications:||Applicant must possess a valid driver's license and be available to work different shifts as well as weekends when necessary. You must be dependable and be able to communicate and work well with other people.|
|Job Description:||Position is paid hourly with time and half for any hours over 40 per week or greater than 8 hours per day. We have a bonus program that's distributed monthly as well as safety incentives. We offer benefits, a 401K plan, paid vacations and we are looking for someone to build a career with us.|
|Job Title:||Production Supervisor|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Metalplate Galvanizing operates hot-dip galvanizing facilities
in Birmingham (2 plants), Atlanta, Jacksonville,
Houston (2 plants), and Jennings.
Each of our seven plants is a compact, independent operating unit. The Production Supervisor plays a vital role in the plant's management team. We have established a very clear career path for members of our management team with our long-standing practice of filling middle and top-level management positions by promoting from the Production Supervisor ranks. We offer a competitive package of salary and benefits as well as an attractive cash bonus program that is dependent on personal performance and plant financial results. All owners of Metalplate are career Metalplate managers.
Metalplate's growth, along with recent retirements and promotions, has created the need for additional Production Supervisors.
|Qualifications:||A Bachelor's degree is required. The most common degrees held by our management team are in the Engineering, Management, or the Physical Sciences fields. Common traits among our existing managers are strong leadership, initiative, communication, and decision-making skills. Prior supervisory experience is not required, but the desire to lead others successfully is essential.|
|Job Description:||The Production Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of ten to twenty-five operating personnel. The Supervisor is responsible for safety, quality, and operating results. The Supervisor will spend their first couple of months learning the technical aspects of galvanizing as well as Metalplate's Standard Operating Procedures for all departments. This training period will provide them with the tools to successfully lead any department. This first-line supervisor is under the guidance of the Plant Superintendent, who reports to the Plant Manager.|